22 de agosto de 2010

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

You're just too good to be true, Can't keep my eyes off of you. You feel like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you. Pardon the way that I stare. There's nothing else to compare. The sight of you makes me weak, There are no words left to speak. But if you feel like I feel. Please let me know that it's real. You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you. I love you, baby And if it's quite all right. I need you, baby. To warm the lonely nights. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby. Don't bring me down, I pray Oh, pretty baby, Now that I found you, stay And let me love you, baby Let me love you... You're just too good to be true Can't keep my eyes off of you , You feel like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive... You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you.