26 de agosto de 2010

Every day is so wonderful And suddenly it's hard to breathe Now and then I get insecure From all the pain, feel so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring me down, oh no So don't you bring me down today To all your friends you're delirious So consumed in all your doom Tryin' hard to fill the emptiness, the piece is gone Left the puzzle undone, ain't that the way it is? 'Cause you are beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring you down, oh noYou are beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring you down, oh no So don't you bring me down today No matter what we do No matter what we do No matter what we say And everywhere we go The sun will always, always shine! 'Cause we are beautiful no matter what they sayYes, words won't bring us down, oh noWe are beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring us down, oh no So don't you bring me down today Don't you bring me down today Don't you bring me down today...