23 de octubre de 2010

Don't Call Me Up ~ Jagger Mick

I was trying to forget you But you won't tell me how Lately I'm finding it tricky With your picture plastered all over town Friends pick you up in conversation Just to see how I'll react I get this internal lacerations That jack me up and lay me out flat But I can't throw my life away I can't give the game away You just wandered off the stage And left me dealing with the pain So don't call me up Oh when you wanna cry Cos I might let you down Don't call me up On some rainy night Cos I might let you down Let you down People ask have you seen her I say not for a while I'm gonna see my girlfriend Way down in argentina We're gonna have a blast for a while But I see you in my inner eye Touch me with a gentle smile Wonder if you catch my mood Can you feel my solitude So don't call me up Oh when you wanna cry Cos I might let you down Don't call me up When some other guy Hangs your heartstrings out to dry As the waves crash around And the stars hit the ground I'll be out of my mind once again As the rain lashes down And the stars can't be found I will hold my head high Don't call me up cont And just gaze at the sky I was under your spell And you took me to hell Don't call me up
If you wanna cry I might let you down Don't call me up If you want some lie I might let you down Might let you down Might let you down Might let you down I was trying to forget you Yeah But you won't tell me how Now you're out all over town You're plastered all over town Plastered all over town .