7 de octubre de 2010

Visions of paradise

Don´t tell me when something is beautiful. And don´t tell me how to talk to my friends.Just tell me the names of the stars in the sky. what´s your favourite song. And tell me the names of the and lovers you had, before I came along. Don´t put your arms around me and don´t hold me tight, ´cause I could get used to your vision of paradise. And don´t ask me whereall of the pain goes, ´cause you make me feel that I don´t know myself. You say that you want me forever and I… I say that love is no crime. So tell me the names of the children we´ll have at the end of the line. So don´t put your arms around me and don´t hold me tight, ´cause I could get used to your vision of paradise. And don´t let me near the garden of earthly delights,´cause I could get used to your vision of paradise. And just use your heart not your head while I fall apart in my bed. I find myself aching for you, I feel myself breaking in two. So don´t tell me when I should come on home. There might be a time you don´t want me around. So don´t build your world around me and don´t hold me tight, ´cause I could get used to your vision of paradise.